Guidelines are straightforward. So, please read carefully before you contact us.
Are you a blogger or an aspiring writer? This opportunity is for you. Now you can write a guest post for Gadgetload.
Yes, we are not a huge brand or a blog, but the quality is our #1 determining factor for all guest posts, and your article must be unique, clear, and enjoyable.
- Please check other content here on Gadgetload to make sure the writing style of your article fits our tone.
- Make sure we haven’t already covered your topic before.
- You are not permitted to republish your guest post published by Gadgetload on any other site, including your own website (we retain the copyright of every post published on Gadgetload). If we find that it has been republished, it will remove from this blog, and you won’t get another chance here on Gadgetload.
- We reserve the right to edit your guest post before and after publishing it on Gadgetload.
- Guest posts can be rejected or deleted for any reason.
Guest posts should be 100% relevant to the Gadgetload audience. We publish guest posts on the following subjects.
- Latest tech and science.
- Latest gadgets (especially phones, tablets, laptops, gaming products, and cars).
- Software (tips and tricks).
- How-to guides.
- Product reviews.
- Product comparisons.
- Product buying guides (phones/tablets/computers)
- Tech news.
Do you have any other ideas? Don’t wait. Send it for consideration.
Guest Post Guidelines
Our rules are pretty simple, but you must respect them.
- Make sure your post is 100% original.
- Your guest post length must be at least 1000 words.
- Your guest post should be edited for grammar and spelling before submitting it.
- We prefer short paragraphs and short sentences.
- Organize your guest post with proper headings and sub-headings (H2 and H3) within the content. Use the focus keyword at least once in the subheadings.
- Your article must be SEO-optimized.
- Your guest post should be written around a competitive keyword/phrase (we prefer long tail, medium competitive keywords).
- We use advanced, paid plagiarism checker software to check your guest post. That is the first thing we do when we’ve got your article. Because we only need genuine and ethical writers.
- You can add only one link back to your website/blog (do-follow backlink), and that link should not be in the first paragraph. We’re also happy to link to one of your social media profiles.
- Include links to other reputable sources if necessary (max 5 links).
- Make sure to link to at least 2 articles on the Gadgetload blog.
- No affiliate links are allowed in your article.
- We reserve the right to include rel=”nofollow” in any links within the guest post.
- You can include images, screenshots, infographics, graphs, etc., in the body of the content (Pixabay.com and Unsplash.com offer free images if you want).
- All images/screenshots must be at least 730 pixels wide. They may be larger, but not smaller than this.
- You must attribute credit to any images and quotes used in your content.
Send Us Your Best Pitches
Use only the following form to submit a request to write a guest post for Gadgetload. Requests that come through any other channel will be turned down.
Send us at least 3 topics. We will look at them and get back to you ASAP and let you know what’s next.
Don’t forget to mention,
- Your blog/website.
- A few of your previously published posts. If you haven’t had a chance to publish yet, no problem, but you have to mention that clearly in the request.
- Your personal social media profiles.
Submit Your Guest Post
- Send us your piece as a Google doc. or attachment to an email (Microsoft Word Doc or Apple Pages Doc).
- Attach relevant images for the post (High Res).
- If we have accepted your article, it will be published within 1-2 weeks from the official acceptance date.
A Short Bio
Please give our readers a little bio (no more than 35 words) with some context about who you are. Do not include links in the bio.
And we need a small photo of the author (150 x 150 px).
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *